Saturday, November 7, 2009

An installation night ......


well, due to some reasons, i was forced to waste my RM 35 to attend an installation night ....... ya that's it .... all of us were asked to wear in a formal way ...... Throughout the night , we were eating the buffet << luckily the foods are not bad ...... Well, some of the performances were pretty good but some ...... hehe u all know wat i mean.... anyway, I found that the things that i said will always come true ==" my six sense is pretty good..... I told my friends to night one of us must get a hamper from luckily .... haha everyone say impossible ..... but ... DADA! a hamper!!! proudly presented to Mr. Tee hoho ..... Anyway, the only benefit i got is i can wear formal and take a photo(since uncle william didn't mention that he will share the hamper with us ..) .... but ... when we were taking photo ... my mom and dad called me ...... that's y u all see ... that ...XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment